Virtual Home Staging Services
Your mobile device is now more powerful than ever!
We hope that you, your family and loved ones are healthy and safe during this pandemic. It’s an unprecedented time for all of us as COVID-19 has drastically impacted our world and things are changing by the minute. In an effort to prevent person-to-person contact and control the spread of COVID-19, MacPhee Interiors has suspended all in-person appointments, meetings, and interactions until it is deemed safe to resume.
In our current real estate market, prospective buyers will be placing a higher than ever importance on the ability to view a home online prior to visiting the home, and you will want to ensure that your photos WOW them. “Web appeal” is definitely the new “curb appeal”! Your home only gets one chance to make a great first impression, so let’s ensure it looks it’s very best!
Make your smart phone or tablet a part of your home-selling team, along with the experts at MacPhee Interiors, with our new virtual home staging services, from consultations to directed home staging. We are providing our expert recommendations and the same great consultation experience from the comfort of your own home!
Click on each service below to learn more about what it includes:
Virtual Home Staging Consultation – Owner Occupied ($350)
Virtual Home Staging Quote – Vacant (complimentary)
Virtual Home Staging Consultation – Vacant ($150)
Virtual Pre-Listing Walk-Through ($150)
Virtually Directed Home Staging Services (starting at $250)
Online Sourcing ($75/hour)
Payment for services are due at the time of booking. All prices are plus GST.
How the virtual home staging consultation works:
MacPhee Interiors Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy: A minimum of 24 hours is required to reschedule or cancel any appointment with a MacPhee Interiors team member. If less than 24 hours is provided, you will be billed 50% of the total appointment fee unless the time can be re-booked for another client.
Virtual Home Staging Consultation
This consultation applies to an owner-occupied home in which the homeowners and/or their furnishings will remain in the home for the duration of the sale.
This consultation includes:
- Detailed property review through client provided photos 24 hours prior to video consultation appointment
- 2-hour virtual walk-through with MacPhee Interiors Lead Stager via video messaging app
- Full home evaluation and priority action plan based on budget
- Room Ready Handbook with recommendations on curb appeal, decluttering, cleaning, furniture arrangement, décor styling, paint colors, repairs, and updates
- Client Care Package sent to the client electronically prior to your consultation. This informative package explains the home staging process, plus provides tips and checklists for getting started.
- 15-minute virtual walk-through providing direction for applying any finishing touches so that your home is “camera-ready” for your MLS® photos
- MLS® Listing shared on our social media sites, including additional postings for open houses
Vacant Home Staging Quote
This quote applies only to fully vacant and unoccupied listings where the home contains no furnishings or habitants.
Vacant Home Staging Consultation
This consultation applies only to fully vacant and unoccupied listings where the home contains no furnishings or habitants.
This consultation includes:
- Detailed property review through client provided photos
- Home staging plan including any recommendations for repairs, updates, paint, finishes, and fixtures
- Quote for furniture, art, accessories, linens, and greenery rentals, as well as home staging services to deliver, install, and style
Virtual Pre-Listing Walk-Through
1-hour live video-conferencing walk-through of your home following the home staging consultation and prior to the photos and listing. Once you have had a chance to implement most of our recommendations, we will virtually visit your home again live to answer any questions that you may have, review the work completed, outline the next steps, and ensure that you are on the right track! (Usually scheduled within the week prior to listing.)
Virtually Directed Home Staging Services
(Fee: starting at $250)
Minimum 2 hours of virtually directed home staging services. Gather up any artwork, accessories, and other decor, and let the experts at MacPhee Interiors virtually direct you for the final placement of items. This may include but is not limited to:
- Hanging artwork
- Setting out centrepieces
- Shelf styling
- Bed styling
- Furniture placement review and advised adjustments as needed
- Review of any other decor or styling needs
Need to purchase some items such as new, updated light fixtures, bedding, decorative items, and more? Our expert home stagers know where to find the best value for resale, and we can use our online shopping skills to source the best items for you, saving you time and money.
NOTE: Client would be responsible for finalizing the purchase of the items. Items sourced are based on online retailers.