Interior Design, Decorating and Home Staging!
Do you want to sell your home faster with a greater return? Are you starting a short-term rental business and don’t know where to start? Would you like to refresh your home and feeling overwhelmed with all the design options? We can help!
Planning to update and refresh your home?
Join for design and decorating trends, tips, and inspiration!
We will create a space that you love and is unique to you. We work with you to provide new ideas and a fresh perspective, so your home is more functional, beautifully updated and connects with your lifestyle. We are colour experts and can help to coordinate your ideas, choose your colour palette, provide ideas for furnishings and fixtures, and create the space that looks and feels the way you imagined it could.
Whether you need help freshening up an existing short-term rental listing or need help planning and executing your new vacation rental property design, staging and business setup, the MacPhee Interiors team is here to help!
We provide custom short-term rental designs to suit your property and your target demographic. Let us create a unique design for you!
Book an appointment
Why a Staged home makes Cents!
Home Staging prepares your home to sell faster, and for much more than cents; sellers can realize up to a 586% return... staging is a good investment.
- That initial “first impression” is the one that makes the lasting impression... Showcasing your home’s best assets is crucial for online photos, where 99% of home buyers search first.
- Buyer’s will reject a potential home from an in-person showing based on the photos they see on-line; before they have even opened the front door.
- Only 10% of prospective buyers can visualize a home any different than the way it currently looks when they walk in the front door. They have to be able to see themselves living there.
- When buyers are looking at 20 homes, you want yours to be top of mind, as buyers spend on average, only 3-6 minutes looking at each home.
- Occupied, vacant, or somewhere in-between, staging should be an integral part of your marketing plan so that you can sell quickly, for the highest price. A small investment in staging helps get the biggest return on your largest investment.
- Investing in home staging gives your listing a strategic marketing advantage above other comparable, unstaged properties.
I help you to see your home from the buyer’s perspective. As a former Real Estate professional, I know how and why home buyers purchase, and what motivates them.
Occupied & Vacant
Home Staging Services
Home Staging prepares your home to sell faster and for more money.
Find out more
Design & Staging Services
Increase the return on your investment by increasing your occupancy rate.
Find out more
Interior Design &
Create a home that is stylish, comfortable and functional.
Find out more